Supreme Leader Institution
Published: 6/13/2011 9:02:59 AM
The institution of the Supreme Leader’s representation in universities
According to patronage and command of His Excellency Ayatollah Khamenie , this institution was established with an exalted purpose and in the course of creating a virtuous and respectful university to divine guidance. It aims to clarify Islamic values and deepen religious and ideological awareness of students and academics. It was established in Esfand 1372 according to the final enactment ratified by the Supreme Council of Cultural Revolution. As a result, on the basis of specified goals and duties this new organization was created for the intention of His honor to be accomplished. In all universities and higher education centers, this institution performs the duties defined in the article of association.
The institution of representation in universities considers two underlying and important principles to achieve the above- mentioned goals and fulfill divine responsibilities:
1. Emphasizing and attempting seriously on the fundamental and profound cultural movements in the course of growth and expansion of Islamic and religious thoughts and awareness among university students and academics.
2. Creating and enforcing the spirit of active cooperation and mobility of university students and academics in political, social and cultural fields in society and universities.
On this basis, the institution of the Supreme Leader ‘s representation in universities have programmed, created harmony, and linked with other institutions and students organizations. Furthermore, it has taken effective steps in establishing relationship with university professors, religious and cultural figures.
Purposes of establishing the institution of the Supreme Leader’s representation in university:
1. Developing and deepening Islamic awareness and interest of university students.
2. Intellectual supporting and guiding of university students organizations
3. Creating and expanding spiritual atmosphere in universities
Some duties of the institution office:
1. Clarification of political, social , and cultural issues through organizing meetings, lecture, and discussion and debate sessions
2. Performing cultural-educational programs
3. Holding conferences, meetings and query sessions
4. Active presence among students with the purpose of intellectual guidance
5. Constant and efficient relation with eminent professors of the university
Some activities that are constantly performed by this office in Noushirvani
1. Holding various festivals, such as Hekmat-e- Mottahar, Nahjul Balaqe, Sahife Sajjadieh
2. Arranging students marriage celebrations annually in Holy Mashad with the presence of married couples students of this university
3. Holding in- and out- of the province camps for brother and sister students
4. Organizing cultural competition
5. Holding constant meetings in an honest and delightful gathering with students of the university
6. Plan of rings of wisdom to promote the level of insight among students
7. Holding educational classes
8. Plan of discussion of the month
9. Exclusive and regular dormitory programs in girls’ and boys’ dormitories
10. Creating appropriate conditions for activities of centers which are linked with the institution
11. Convening intellectual collaborations among university professors
12. Organizing regular group prayer in dormitories and the university throughout the year
13. Collaborating with university for holding religious occasions
14. Reproducing pamphlets, brochures, and CDs relevant to the current issues of the country and the worldBack to top